- GENERAL - Hershey State Bank offers operating input loans, equipment loans and ag real estate loans.
- FSA BEGINNING FARMER - This program offers beginning farmers or ranchers (in business 10 years or less) funding for the purchase of ag real estate, equipment and livestock purchases as well as annual operating input needs with limited down payment requirements and longer than market terms. Borrowers could also qualify for interest assistance.
- FSA GUARANTEES - This program offers qualified borrowers below market interest rates for ag operating and term equipment or livestock purchases or refinances.
- GENERAL - Hershey State Bank offers operating working capital, equipment purchase and commercial real estate loans.
- SBA LOANS - If you are looking for financing for new business acquisition or expansion, we are a participating lender for SBA low doc loans and 7A loans.
- GENERAL - Hershey State Bank offers various types of personal loans including vehicle, boat and camper purchases or refinances. If you are looking to do some home improvements such as new heating and air conditioning, windows, siding we are a participating lender with the Nebraska Energy Office which allows us to offer below market interest rates and longer terms. We also provide debt consolidation loans for qualified borrowers.
HOME EQUITY LOANS
- Turn your equity into cash! A home equity loan can be used for so many things, from cars and boats to vacations and home remodels. In most cases, the interest is tax deductible.
- GENERAL - Hershey State Bank provides a variety of in-house mortgage products including purchase, interim construction and second mortgage financing. Use your home equity for that SUV or RV purchase.
- SECONDARY MARKET - If you are looking for long term low interest rate mortgage financing with local servicing we have a program that will fit your needs.
- ENERGY LOANS - If you are looking to make your home more energy efficient, whether it be heating and air conditioning, windows or siding, this program offers low interest rates and reasonable terms for qualified borrowers.